Save 30% on a 2019 Ziplining Adventure!
Act fast to lock in your savings for a 2019 ziplining adventure. Buy as a gift, or for yourself. The gift certificates are valid through the end of 2019 (not valid July 3 through July 6th).
About Our 8-Line Mountain Zipline Tour
Our World-Class Canopy Tour is lead by two experienced guides and consists of eight zip lines spanning 44 acres. Our longest line, the Squealing Mare, is 1,550′ long and 210′ high! Our ziplines send you over the lush mountain hardwoods of Western NC and near the top of High Holly Mountain.
- 2.5 hour, guided tour
- 8 unique ziplines
- Must be at least 8 years old
- Must weigh between 70 and 250 lbs
- Must be ready to have the time of your life!
Other Activities at Highland's Aerial Park
It’s not hard to spend the day at Highlands Aerial Park! Here are a few of the things you can do:
- Giant Mountain Swing: Three brave adventurers are secured in a harness and winched four stories high. One rider pulls the ripcord and the bottom drops into an 80-foot arc through the trees.
- Brave Indian Obstacle Course: A fun tree-to-tree adventure tucked into the woods of High Holly Mountain.
- Dual 40 Foot Tree Climb: Climb side by side with a friend or family member 40′ up 2 trees in an epic race to the top! Rock climbing handholds and an auto belay.
- Miles of pristine Nature Trails: A ground-to-air nature trail begins at the Tree House with check-in, and continues as a self-guided walk of a gradual descent to the headwaters of High Holly Creek. Featuring waterfalls, 180′ suspension bridge, geocache trail, and botanical and mythical creature scavenger hunts!
- Deck and Fire Pit: Cater in dinner or just roast smores around the fire from our scenic wooden deck.