We will be closed for maintenance September 6th-10th!
Highlands Aerial Park is taking a break after a great summer making new friends and reconnecting with repeat guests. We will be closed for annual maintenance including scheduled cable replacement Tuesday September 6th thru Saturday the 10th. We will reopen Sunday the 11th.
Zip Line Highlands!
Spend a day in the trees, zip line Highlands, NC’s finest zip line, canopy tour. Highlands Aerial Park truly offers something for everyone. No matter the ages of your family or group, we have activities for everyone, so nobody stays home.
World Class Canopy Zip Line Tour
Your zip line experience will begin in the lush mountain hard woods of Western North Carolina, near the top of High Holly Mountain located between Highlands, North Carolina and Dillard, Georgia. Our experienced guides will take you on a fantastic journey across 15 elements, including 7 zip lines. Take the time to enjoy all of our beautiful scenery while you zip line Highlands, NC.
Mountain Top Zip Line Tour
Guests on this tour gear up for zip lining with our World Class Canopy Tour guests. The Mountain Top Tour zip lines consist of the starting tower’s swinging bridge, the first 3 zip line rides on the World Class Canopy Tour, The Nature Walk to the Squealing Mare tower to view the 1/4 mile long 4th zip and a trail hike back to the “Tree House” and the ground-to-air nature trail. A shorter version zip line tour of our beautiful mountains.
Brave Indian Zip Line Tour
Welcome to our Family Course! Tucked in the woods of High Holly mountain this zip line course offers a tree to tree experience. Our Brave Indians don’t fly as high or as fast as our World Class Canopy Tour zip lines.. It’s designed with the whole family in mind, kids and grandparents alike love this course! The Brave Indian is part of our something for everyone approach.
The Giant Mountain Swing
A quick thrill! Three brave adventurers are secured in a harness and winched four stories high. One rider pulls the switch and the bottom drops out into an 80 foot arc through the trees. A great addition to zip ling Highlands area, or an alternative for those not inclined for the World Class Tour or Mountain Top Tour Zip Lines.
The Nature Trail
Part of Our Something for Everyone Philosophy
A ground-to-air Nature Trail begins at the Tree House with check-in, and continues as a self-guided walk of gradual descent to the headwaters of High Holly Creek. The creek is spring fed, and comes together from several different sources along its run to the Middle Creek Gorge on the adjacent Nantahala National Forest….
Sitting by the fire ring with a hot coffee anticipating the tour...
World Class Experience and Service Every Time!
The mission of Highlands Aerial Park is to provide a World Class outdoor experience for all ages. We will accomplish this by offering the highest quality customer service to every participant and spectator who visits Highlands Aerial Park. We will ensure that every participant feels confident in our ability to provide a safe, educational, fun experience and that every spectator feels welcome and included in the experience.
Something for Everyone
Rain or Shine, We will see you in the trees! Mountain weather is one of the attractions of our area, yet many visitors let a forecast of possible rain curtail their fun. Almost every day will call for at least a 30% chance of rain. First, that means a 70% chance of a...
All About Highlands Aerial Park….Something For Everyone.
Highlands Aerial Park